USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Remarketing with Facebook and LinkedIn
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
REASONS/PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
We process personal information to enable us to:
- provide marketing, advertising and public relation services to our clients
- maintain our accounts and records
- promote our services
- undertake research
- support and manage our employees
TYPE/CLASSES OF INFORMATION PROCESSED
We process information relating to the above reasons/purposes. This information may include:
- personal details
- membership details
- goods and services
- family details
- lifestyle and social circumstances
- financial details
- education and employment details
We also process sensitive classes of information that may include:
- physical or mental health details
- racial or ethnic origin
- religious or other beliefs of a similar nature
- offences and alleged offences
- trade union membership
WHO THE INFORMATION IS PROCESSED ABOUT
We process personal information about our:
- customers and clients
- enquirers and complainants
- survey respondents
- professional advisers and consultants
WHO THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themself and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- current, past or prospective employers
- suppliers and service providers
- financial organisations
- family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- trade associations and bodies
- professional advisers and consultants
- central government
- employment and recruitment agencies
- business associates
- survey and research organisations
- credit reference agencies
- debt collection agencies
Information is processed for consultancy and advisory services that are offered. For this reason the information processed may include name, contact details, family details, financial details, and the goods and services provided. This information may be about customers and clients. Where necessary this information is shared with the data subject themselves, business associates and other professional advisers, current, past or prospective employers and service providers.
REQUESTING ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You are entitled to receive information about what information we have about you and about the processing of your personal data, and any rights to rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing that may exist.
To request this information, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The information you supply in this form will only be used for the purposes of identifying the personal data you are requesting and responding to your request. You are not obliged to complete this form to make a request, but doing so will make it easier for us to process your request quickly.