Your application must be for a specific, strategic innovation project that tackles one or more challenges faced by the business partner.
It can be any kind of project, it must show:
- How it helps the business with a real need
- How it fits the strategic aims of the business partner
- There is a genuine market opportunity and route to market
- How the knowledge gained will be embedded within the business partner
- What makes this approach innovative
Innovate UK are not funding:
- Projects which are classed as State aid under EC regulations or a subsidy under the EU-UK TCA
- Undertakings which gain a selective economic or commercial advantage from the funding
- Research projects
- Projects that are not strategic for the business partner
- Projects that work with public sector organisations
- Projects that do not demonstrate a genuine market opportunity
Cresco Innovation works with companies to develop and implement innovation strategies. We help client companies identify opportunities to develop new products and services, and then create a package of support to ensure that the idea is turned into a commercial reality.
Our services include securing grants (as a team we have raised around £40million over three years), business planning, IP advice, access to finance and funders, project management and IP commercialisation support.
We regularly act as the interface with the funding bodies and help clients ensure that their projects are properly managed to ensure the best outcome for all.