Innovate UK are not funding projects that:
- Do not transform the automotive industry through significant business or production expansion
- Are not centred around a product, process or technology that you have already demonstrated
- Are not confirmed as technically and economically feasible
- Are dependent on export performance
- Are dependent on domestic inputs usage
Innovate UK are not funding capital investment that:
- Is related to charging infrastructure
- Includes investment in final electric vehicle assembly at original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
- Supports retail and wholesale fuel supply
- Focuses primarily on use of digital or data technologies such as simulation
- Supports speculative site enabling projects
Innovate UK are not funding associated R&D activity for:
- Software development
- Product or process development which is at prototype or early proof of concept stage
- Low-carbon fuels development
Innovate UK are not funding projects that are only R&D.
Cresco Innovation works with companies to develop and implement innovation strategies. We help client companies identify opportunities to develop new products and services, and then create a package of support to ensure that the idea is turned into a commercial reality.
Our services include securing grants (as a team we have raised around £40million over three years), business planning, IP advice, access to finance and funders, project management and IP commercialisation support.
We regularly act as the interface with the funding bodies and help clients ensure that their projects are properly managed to ensure the best outcome for all.